Monday, December 19, 2011

#45: Haven't seen photo... but have major movie love.

selfinspiration:

Screen test shots of Audrey Hepburn for the film “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” 1961. 

I have seen several beautiful and lovely photo's of the miss Audrey H, but just recently found this one that I didn't remember.  They are are her test screen shots for Breakfast at Tiffany's.   She is always a classic and still a fashion inspiration.  So its safe to say that following some of her fashion tricks will not only feel present day, but carry you through time.  And not only that, but so many of her compilations are simple and would be so easy to find/put together...well...anywhere!
This is also such a pleasant movie to watch too.  I recommend it. ;)
                                                               
                                                                       +bye bye bye+

ps. don't know why but my last 2 post say that I posted on Mon. the 19th.  Correction... I posted on the 20th and 21st.  Just sayin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment