Monday, December 5, 2011

#36: On my way.

So its official. To those of you that don't know... I'm on my way to a new path of career.  Beginning of January I will start the cosmetology program at our local community college here.  I will be learning all things "beauty" related, but I'm planning on hair stylist for the actual career part.  I'm super excited and feel so blessed to have such successful and inspirational salons here in our little valley, to learn from and to have prompted me in this direction.  Well the prompting (the encouragement I received to pursue this idea as it relates to me and my own personality/likings) goes all to my favorite of salons, were I became friends with my own stylist, and who ultimately became my mentor in all of this.   Those of you that have once lived in Walla Walla know of the Beehive, but if you haven't lived here or been in there before... its truly a fabulous place that when you are there, you feel pampered, counseled and beautiful! Best ever right?!
So point is, once I start school (and once I'm working) I have to wear all black.  Thinking about wearing all black brings me to find, that its harder than one might think, to mix things up and keep it creative while wearing one color.  So I went on a internet spree to find all black inspiration.  Here is what I found...

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


If any of you find any idea to share with me I WOULD LOVE IT!  Also inexpensive places that you shop and have found some unique black clothing finds.  You can email me at lindsay.buller@mail.com with pictures or words of advice on how to make black more unique.
I'm visiting my family in CO soon, so hopefully I will find some great things there as well...
Thanks friends for reading :).

                                                                        +ciao+

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my dear! I worked at a salon and day spa for a couple years and loved every minute. You'll be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll! I'm glad to hear you liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete